- It's a hybrid
- Like Practical Deep Learning for Coders but many bonuses
- Spans 2-3 hours depending on who stays with 1-1.5 hour lectures
- Been doing fastai for 1.5 years
- A few projects (some involving fastai, some not)
- University undergraduate, Software Design and Development with a minor in ES
- Make fastai accessable to Undergraduates at my school (University of West Florida)
- We both learn
- Techniques not mentioned in the course
Below you will find links to all the lessons and their notebooks in this course. To open up and use them, simply click the "Open in Colab" button at the top of each
- Lesson 1:
- Lesson 2:
- Lesson 3:
- Lesson 4:
- Lesson 5:
- Lesson 6:
- Lesson 7:
- Key to making study groups work!
- We have a dedicated mega-thread on the fastai forums here for us to use!
- No question is too stupid!
File -> Open notebook
Select from GitHub and use the following URL: muellerzr/A-walk-with-fastai
Choose open in a new tab
And now your screen looks similar to below! (With what I am using instead)
- 'Change runtime type'
- 'Runtime type' should be 'Python 3'
- 'Hardware accelerator' should be 'GPU'
If you get a pop up saying 'Warning: This notebook was not authored by Google,' check 'Reset all runtimes before running' and click 'Run Anyway'